Please read all the Terms and Conditions carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. By asking us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these booking conditions and agree to them.
Following are the detailed terms and conditions:
Accuracy of information:
- Passengers must make sure that all the names are accurate as per their passports and that the travel itinerary is correct. Changes might not be allowed after the tickets are provided and alterations may incur additional charges.
- Please check very carefully that whether all the details such as names, dates and timings are accurate on invoice and advise us immediately if any revisions are to be done.
- In case you observe any incorrect or in accurate information on the ticket, you must take the issue in our notice immediately after receiving your ticket. It is advised to check the invoice thoroughly otherwise wo won’t be liable for not notifying us regarding any issues.
Documentation and other requirements:
- Customers should submit their passports with us at least 4 weeks before the departure along with 2 passport size photographs and other required documents. Customers are responsible for delivering and collecting the passport from the office.
- Passengers need to be at the airport 3 hours prior to the departure as tickets could not be refunded or changed because of a no show at the airport.
- Passengers are held accountable for all their travel documentation plus visas. We advise you to reconfirm your flight 72 hours prior to departure.
- If your booking is made so close to the departure date that it is necessary to send your documents to you by special delivery, there will be the administration charges payable by you.
Visa and Passport:
- Passports need to be valid for a minimum 6 months before the date of your return from journey and please check if you are holding valid visa for the destination.
- Visas might be needed for the whole journey both for the destination and/or transit. Visas need to be acquired prior to the ticket been issued.
- Please ensure that you have contacted the Embassy regarding any issues related to VISA and Passport. You should check for updated terms and conditions before departure.
Guidelines for carriage or baggage:
- The free baggage allowance offered to the passenger differs based on the route, class/cabin seating and as per the norms of the Individual airline. Airlines might charge an extra fee for checked-in baggage, additional baggage or other voluntary services. Please contact the airlines straight for the most current updates concerning the baggage payment, weight and sizes of the bags.
- We are unable to accept liability for any flight delays (for any reason Weather, industrial action or any other reason) or cancellation of the flight to or from UK if the operator fails or is unable to fill their obligation of the contract. It is essential that you have sufficient travel insurance to cover this unfortunate eventuality.
- We do not accept liability for any loss, damage or expense resulting from a force majeure event. Force majeure means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our reasonable control or the control of our suppliers, the consequences of which neither us nor our suppliers could avoid even with all due care, unavoidable technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, power failure, epidemic or outbreaks of illness or any other event outside our control the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, which either delays or extends the tour, compels a change in the holiday arrangements or its cancellation.
- We strongly recommend that you and all members of your party take out comprehensive travel insurance before you travel and that it is adequate for your needs. Your insurance should include medical and repatriation expenses, personal injury, death, cover for loss of baggage, money and valuables, personal liability, delay, curtailment, missed departure and legal expenses. If you suffer from a disability or medical condition you should disclose this to insurers. Your travel insurance should be taken out at time of booking.
- The following airlines are not covered by Schedule Airline Failure Insurance (SAFI) - Air Nigeria, LAB Airlines, Sky Europe, Nordic Airways, Caribair Airline, Air Jamaica, Air Comet, Olympic Airlines, Frontier, Silverjet, ZOOM, Air Senegal, Cabo Verde Airline, OZ Jet, Aviacsa, Bellview, My Air, KD Avia, Air Slovakia, and Ghana Airways. We are not liable for any financial loss in case the airlines fail to operate. It is in the best interest of the passengers choosing any of these airlines to fly to have separate travel insurance to avoid unpleasant circumstances.
- Where a special request e.g. diet, room location, twin or double-bedded room, a particular facility at a hotel, flight seat requests and/or particular meals etc. is an important factor in your choice of holiday, you must advise us when the booking is made. We are happy to pass your request on to the hotel, airline or other supplier but cannot guarantee that it will be accommodated. We will also pass on any dietary requests to airlines but we recommend that you check directly with the airline once your tickets have been issued. The provision of any special request does not constitute a term of your contract with us. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met.
Rules of host country:
- You must need to abide by all the rules and regulations of the host country. In case of any misconduct either done intentionally or unintentionally, we are not responsible for any consequences. You can ask for help either from British Embassy or from your travel insurance provider.
- All the prices are subjected to availability.
- Deposits only secure seats and NOT the fare. Therefore, it is in your best interest to pay off the balance amount at the earliest to avoid any fare difference (Increase in fare)
- Prices are subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Prices are not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees. By signing below, you expressly acknowledge your acceptance of these conditions (i.e. increases before full payment and increases attributable to government-imposed taxes or fees after full payment will be your responsibility) applicable to your purchase.
- Prices are NOT guaranteed until the tickets are issued.
- When booking a package, we will require a 50% deposit per person at the time of booking. You will be issued a receipt upon booking confirmation. Deposits will not be refunded upon cancellation of booking.
- Flight tickets are always non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated. However, after cancellation of any sort, they might be changeable according to the policy of airline with charges rendered for changing of flight. Please note that 50% of deposit will be charged as administration fee prior to ticket issuance in case of cancellation.
- After we have issued the flight tickets, accommodation and transportation voucher if you want to refund or cancel anything we will get back to our suppliers only upon your request in case the tickets are changeable or refundable. The ticket’s refund amount after the deduction of administration fee per passenger will be communicated to you according to the policy of airline (Terms and conditions apply). Please note that rest of the vouchers are non-refundable.
- Once you have made your booking with us, we will not be liable for any fluctuation (increase/decrease) in prices of any kind of reservation.
- Please keep in mind that all the tickets supplied are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated.
Complaints and Arbitration:
- If you have a problem during your holiday, please immediately inform the relevant supplier whose service is involved (e.g. your hotelier) and our local representative (or if none, Plan My Travel), who will endeavour to put things right. It is unreasonable and in breach of your contractual obligations to us to take no action whilst on holiday, but then to write a letter of complaint upon return. If the problem cannot be resolved locally and you wish to complain, full details must be sent to Plan My Travel in writing to arrive within 18 days of the event and 7 days after returning from your tour giving your booking reference and all other relevant information.
- Please keep your letter concise and to the point. It is strongly recommended that you communicate any complaint to the supplier of the services as well as to our representative without delay and complete a report form while on your tour. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were facing the problem and this may affect your rights under this contract resulting in reduced or no compensation if any was merited.
Any samples, drawings or advertising We issue, and any descriptions or illustrations contained in our website, catalogues, brochures or any other literature, are issued or published solely to provide you with an approximate idea of the services they describe. They do not form part of the contract/Agreement between You and us.
Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information given to You is accurate, we cannot guarantee its true accuracy as the information may come from a Third Party/Booking Agent and We reserve the right to change the information including these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
You must check these Terms and Conditions for changes and consult Us. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that all representatives, agents, tour operator used are reputable, however We do not have direct control over such organizations where applicable and shall not be responsible for any services, acts or omissions by them or their employees. We don’t have any liability whatsoever for acts of governments or other authorities, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any causes beyond Haji Tours control, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents.
- We will not be responsible for failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and check-out times and baggage handling.
- It is in the best interest of the customer NOT to handover their passports to any person during their stay in host country under any circumstances, otherwise they will be responsible for the consequences.
- On rare occasions it may be necessary to make modifications to the package and we reserve the right to make changes at any time. In the majority of cases such changes will be minor but if they are more substantial we will do our best to advise you prior to your departure.
- You must not behave in a way which causes distress, injury or annoyance to the others or create the risks of danger or damage to property. If you do so, you may be evicted from your hotel and therefore we have no liability to you.
- Each person will be responsible for their health costs, both from the illness and any consequences that arise.
- We only act as a third party in the facilitation of transportation service. Hence, we are not responsible for any issues regarding the arrival or departure timing, quality and duration of the travel and the standards of transportation services may differ from that of the UK.
Note: Terms and conditions are subjected to changes according to company’s policy and these changes will be displayed on the website or otherwise you can find them on the invoice too.